Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hi everyone

I know you're all dying to know the theme for January 2012, so here goes......

"South"

I can't tell you yet what inspired me to choose this as it might influence your ideas, but I promise I'll let you know the source of my inspiration in January.  In the meantime, I'll be intrigued to see what you come up with.  What does South mean to you?  How can you interpret it in a little quilt?
Get your thinking caps on!

Wishing you all lots of creative thoughts....

5 comments:

  1. South has lots of meanings. That will be a challenge. I think I will also have to get out paper and do some of Julia Cameron's Morning Pages to come up with some ideas....look at maps, all the hemispheres. That will take us in a new direction for sure...a southerly one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Jane! Wow, does this theme take me by surprise (surprise on the brain?) and leaves me with all sorts of questions! I can't wait to hear in January why you chose it, but meanwhile, the thinking caps go on! A wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well goodness gracious and Lord have mercy - south conjures up all sorts of images for us southern women! I'll have to research this one to get some alternate possibilities. A great theme, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Being a "Southern California" woman has got me thinking already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I love the new theme! I almost instantly knew what I wanted to do. Thank you for making it easier for me this time.

    ReplyDelete