Monday, July 15, 2013

Nedra's Theme



When presented with each new theme, I often initially reject the most obvious ideas striving to be different.  I had that same desire when it was my turn for the theme choice.  I wanted to pick something different.  I thought about the previous themes – most of them were nouns or verbs, some concrete, some abstract.  No colors had been chosen.  I thought it would be fun, and different, to pick an adjective!  How about a colorful adjective??  Drum roll please, and thus your next theme is GREEN.  Many possibilities have come to mind over the last month or two as I have considered the choice.  I hope you are equally inspired  and enjoy working with it.  I look forward to seeing your creative interpretations!   

7 comments:

  1. Green - thank you Nedra! One of my favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have great fun with GREEN, as it goes SO well with purple! Thank you for posting it so early in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although it is often good to have limitations, I think in the summer, GREEN is a perfect choice! It is one of my favorite colors also...and it is already fun to ponder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme, Nedra k- lots and lots of interpretations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a refreshing theme. Thank you Nedra. I already have something in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the theme! My little quilt is forming in my head. It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete