Thursday, March 3, 2022

Open Composite


 Judy                 Andrea

Carolyn           Tricia

Nedra              Kathy

I have not figured out how to do anything very creative with the collage, nor do I have any clever commentary as Randy did, but here it is.  The Open composite.  I do think these were a terrific group to showcase our talents and humor.  I bet Randy is chuckling in heaven over Andrea's Open Toad Shoes!!!  Viewers we welcome your comments even if you didn't post, and especially previous MM's.  

4 comments:

  1. Nice composite Nedra! Even though you did not verbalize, I believe I can "see" your thought process into why you positioned them the way that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nedra, you're doing a really great job posting our work; and I personally consider you a "Super Hero" for taking on this awesome responsibility !
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nedra, I'm so glad you are doing the composites because it really is fun to see all of our little quilts together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Nedra. Clean, Crisp and Lovely!

    ReplyDelete