Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Serenity Composite



Another outstanding interpretation for one more interesting theme.
I had all the quilts on one page and couldn’t see a pattern for the composite, so I started placing them on the page. Judy’s came first, mostly for the overall thought, “spread the ………..”, and I really liked the emotions, “praise, prayer, joy, or a place to receive all that is amazing.”
Then, the only other quilt that had a person depicted was Tricia’s and it fell into place next. I needed a foundation. How about Kathy’s stone sculpture? Works, doesn’t it?
Notice how Alice and Karen and Carolyn’s quilts so perfectly represent Serenity in theme, color, balance, and outdoors. The top row is now complete.
So, two quilts remained, Nedra and Andrea. The colors of all three in the bottom row really work.
Then I leaned back in my chair and felt the Serenity because, more by accident than planning, this one seems to work well.
Serenity my friends – thank you – the tranquility and peacefulness of the 8 quilts is wonderful.
Job well done,
Randy

5 comments:

  1. As usual Randy, you've chosen a logical and beautiful arrangement of our quilts! And as usual, thanks from me and from all of us Material Mavens who posted this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Randy for always taking the time making a wonderful collage of our pieces. Not an easy task with them being different in color and style. I love seeing them all together each time. THANK YOU Karen Pulaski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Randy, thanks once again for making our work look so professional. Your skill at design is amazing, and I love to read about how you arrive at your arrangement. Please know how much we appreciate your help! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Randy ! Again thank you so much for the time, effort, and thought you put into making the composite of all our work !
    Its intriguing to read your dialog, and understand the thought process you go through to arrange our "Little Works of Art !"
    WE REALLY APPRECIATE HAVING YOU ON OUR TEAM !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its dialog. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I figure I am by all account not the only one having all the satisfaction here! keep doing awesomejogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete